What this job involves:
Serving on the front lines of customer service
Are you a people person who can make daily interactions such a breeze?
In this role, you’ll be in charge of one of the busiest places in the office—the front desk. Constantly on the go, you’ll give our visitors a warm welcome, and guide them and our employees along the way. In other words, you will set the benchmark in giving our company a good first impression.
Key Operations delivery:
- Greet visitors/clients providing a friendly, courteous front office service reflecting the corporate image of the client.
- Site personnel are notified of guest’s arrival immediately and follow up calls made where guests are not picked up coordinating with the host/sponsor.
- Visitor admission is properly authorized
- Maintained visitor log book
- Assisting with special needs for visitors with disabilities.
- Ensuring basic cleanliness of lobby, lifts and public area.
- Ensure the laptop details are scanned and check for Govt. ID’s.
- Handling client/visitors/sponsors complaints/feedbacks and other related problems and communicate to next level or as per escalation matrix.
- Client safety and security protocols are followed
- Daily reconciliation & shredding of daily badges.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
A highly skilled professional
You should be a graduate in any discipline and have one to five years’ experience in front desk management or reception. Proven experience with continuous improvement initiatives and client reporting is also vital for this role. If you’re familiar with occupational safety requirements matched with strong computer literacy and the ability to manage activities using different systems, then you might be the best fit for this job.
A client service champ
A strong customer service focus is a pre-requisite of this job. Do you have unmatched people skills that can help you ease your interactions with a wide range of client staff—regardless of their level—and their demands? An outstanding multitasking talent also provides a perfect complement to your skill set.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!